I learned today that I’m a finalist for the Danahy Fiction Prize from Tampa Review, a literary journal housed at the University of Tampa. The story is “Pretend,” the one that I brought to workshop in Barcelona, Spain, during the brief residency of the Spalding University MFA program, working with mentor Robin Lippincott and all of my writer friends in the mentor group. Many, many thanks to all of you!
Last 5 posts in MEDIA & EVENTS
- Make Media at UNM: Calling All Innovators and Entrepreneurs - November 25th, 2015
- The Power of Narrative to Create Your Path: My TEDxABQ Women 2015 Talk - June 21st, 2015
- A literary evening with Carolyn Flynn, June 3 at Bookworks - May 23rd, 2015
- Tell Better Stories, Live a Better Life - May 23rd, 2015
- SutroMedia Releases Travel Apps for Santa Fe and Albuquerque - July 7th, 2010